Welcome to Paragon MLS!
Sandicor is pleased to welcome you to Paragon, the new MLS software Program. As we begin the parallel process there are a few things our subscribers should review:
- Please review your listings in the system for data discrepancies.
- Review your Contacts and Searches imported from Tempo/FUSION as of March 4th, 2014, 11:59 PM.
- Delete any Contacts and Searches you no longer need.
- Review each of your searches to validate the search is returning the correct results for your client.
- Make any data corrections and save.
- Turn on the Auto Notify Process for those clients requesting emails from the MLS – Auto Notification will begin on the evening of March 19th for those who enabled notifications.
- Turn Off the Auto Notify Process within Tempo/Fusion so your clients don’t receive emails from both systems.
Last but not least try and spend at least 30 minutes in the system every day to familiarize yourself with the layout and placement of those functions used on a daily basis.
Our projected cut-over date for turning on Listing Maintenance within Paragon is late April. On that date all of your work will be done in Paragon while TEMPO and FUSION is moved to a read only format available only as a reference tool until completely turned off.